“Best one by far! Awesome! Inspirational!”
“Very engaging and practical in her info and approach.”
“Exceptional and thought provoking.”
“Best session of the conference!”
Let’s work together!
I have been transforming organizations since 1999 and have a lot of stories to tell. I underpin those stories with practical examples and research to ensure that all sessions are practically useful for YOU and your organization.
Whether you are looking for a new strategy, a day in house to build your team or inspiration for hundreds at your next conference, I excel at creating custom sessions to fit all budgets and venues. The conversation starts with your unique needs.
Here are a few examples of topics I’ve covered:
Moving from Survival to Thrival: Shifting your organization to a success mindset
This session will tackle the biggest challenges and offer tools to help overcome things like dysfunctional Board members, under performing staff, a perceived lack of resources and unrealistic expectations, whether they are too high OR too low. It all starts with shifting your mindset and that of others around you, to free you up to create a world in which you and your team are thriving rather than just surviving.
- Learn how to have productive, inspiring and collaborative relationships and conversations with their senior volunteers and Board of Directors
- Be inspired to think bigger and motivate your team and organization to dream about stretching toward possibilities, while exploring your own assumptions and limiting beliefs blocking you from achieving greater success
- Advance a philanthropic culture so that your whole team sees the fun in fundraising
- Learn how to keep your Board, staff and you focused on the biggest opportunities that will advance your mission (and how to say no to the rest)
Originally Co- created and co-presented with Rickesh Lakhani
The Authentic Fundraiser: How to stop using archaic sales techniques to raise money
Your donors are sophisticated, passionate about your cause and sincerely want to make a difference. You don’t have to “sell” them anything. Gone are the days of needing to master the art of persuading donors to give to your charity. Donors are looking for sincere, real, authentic people to help them have social impact. This session will explore how being authentic, honest, true to yourself and your organization is the only edge you need to raise more money for your organization’s mission.
As a result of this workshop, participants will:
- Learn how authenticity manifests itself in the development office and why it is important.
- Implement key practices to live an authentic life
- Be able to articulate the passion that drives daily interactions with colleagues, staff and donors
Shaking the tree: Five ways to jumpstart your legacy program
Are you avoiding your Planned Giving program because you think you don’t know enough? Do you want to reveal legacy prospects in your donor file but you just aren’t sure how to start? By sharing a true case study of how her program went from zero to 43 confirmed bequests in just eight months Kimberley will provide you with some concrete actions you can take today to boost your Planned Giving program.
Go ahead – tell your board they don’t have to ask for money!
How to create the systemic culture change required so that philanthropy can thrive.
Building a culture of philanthropy is the new buzz phrase for charities. Have you ever thought about what that actually means? This session provides practical strategies and tactics to enable you to lead your board, staff and volunteers through the changes necessary to raise more money for your programs.
Five essentials for building a robust fundraising program.
In a world of limited resources and a shrinking donor base where exactly should you be focusing your time and energy to build a robust and sustainable fundraising program? With so many priorities competing for your time how can you possibly do it all? The answers may be simpler than you think.
Let’s start a conversation about what your needs are. I’d love to hear from you.